Kansas Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp: “Temporary Obamacare fix a ‘gimmick.’ Passing it was “exactly what the Republican leadership totally and honestly promised they were not going to do. This has become the way they operate.”
Georgia Republican Rep. Paul Broun: “I consider it a step backwards for democracy. his Putin-esque behavior is an example of why I voted against Boehner as Speaker of the House.”
Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert: “This was the way the House was run in 2007 and 2008 when Democrats had control. We can’t trust our own leadership.”
Republican Rep. Raul Labrado: “This shouldn’t have happened.”
*As Ebony Magazine’s racist editor would say, “Here comes a RINO dude telling me how to do this Conservative thing. Pass.”
Boehner to attend Ritz Carlton event for anti-Tea Party group
No joke: IS JOHN BOEHNER BEING BLACKMAILED?
Boehner has chosen to alienate the American people he represents in defense of Obama’s agenda.
Some (not all) example:
- Debt Ceiling talks. Obama always gets what he wants and Boehner always caves.
- Operation Fast and Furious: At every turn in this investigation, Boehner fought bringing it to sunlight. The only reason it went as far as it did was because of public pressure and the dogged determination of the House Oversight Committee and Senator Charles Grassley. In fact, when the House contempt vote came to the floor, Boehner scheduled it on the same day as the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare.
- Sided with Obama on Rep. Michele Bachmann’s concerns about Huma Abedin’s connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Benghazi: Boehner has demonstrated little to no interest in getting to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi. He only addresses the subject when forced to and has been against the formation of a House Select Committee.
- The day after the 2012 election, Boehner signaled that he would help to push Obama’s agenda, saying, “We’re ready to be led”, despite retaining a majority in the House.
- Has signaled support for Obama’s push for comprehensive immigration reform legislation, despite such an approach being a Republican Party suicide pact.
- When presented with an opportunity to de-fund Obamacare, Boehner has chosen instead not to, which will make it Boehnercare.
- Syria: In perhaps his most egregious cave, Boehner has decided to side with the Muslim Brotherhood / al-Qaeda by siding with Obama on Syria. He expressed this solidarity as the anniversary of 9/11/01 and 9/11/12 approaches. In fact, his Congressional body may vote to fight on behalf of al-Qaeda on 9/11.
Says the Squeaker: “The lesson in all this? If you hire a prostitute, don’t let her take your picture.”
John Boehner: Speaker of the House and a vain coward of historic proportions.
*Ebony Magazine ‘Apologizes’ For Editor’s Racist Tweets
EBONY.com Senior Editor and racist Tweeter Jamilah Lemieux