“Training young people that certain life (yours) is cheap will come in very handy one day. One day soon.”
Quoting the astounded chief surgeon:
“We knew before the patient came in that he had no balls. Nevertheless, we were shocked to discover the man literally has no spine. A backstabber missing its back: a freak of nature… There wasn’t much we could do for the patient, except treat a festering Democrat boot-in-the-ass injury, aggravated by continual re-injury.”
“Remember: Like Barack Hussein Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi and everyone in Congress, I’m exempt from Obamacare. And unlike you, I can get decent treatment for repeated blunt-force injuries to my anus.”
CHINA TO PASS U.S. AS LARGEST ECONOMY THIS YEAR
ALL WE HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS MADMAN AND HIS HANDLER VALERIE JARRETT HAS COME TRUE.
THE WORST IS YET TO COME
“With America on its knees, its people divided and the GOP corrupted, my real work will now begin.”
More examples of Democrat/Liberal racism, selectively ignored by the corrupt Democrat media:
1) “(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — CBS News’ Dan Rather
2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.” — Barack Obama advisor Al Sharpton
3) “‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’” — Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.
4) “A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee.” — Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy
5) “The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then ‘brings back millions of dollars’ in aid to Israel.” — Ralph Nader
6) “(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama — a ‘light-skinned’ African American ‘with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” — Democrat Senate Leader Harry Reid
7) “I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation.” — Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)
8) “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
9) “Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
10) “Well, because the Arabs who were involved in 9/11 cooperated with the Zionists, actually. It was a cooperation. They gave them the perfect excuse to denounce all Arabs. It’s a racist sort of thing, really racist – you know, picking out these 19 or 20 terrorists – they were terrorists – and saying all the Arabs are like them.” — Former Democratic Senator James Abourezk on Hizbullah TV
11) “Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies.” — Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani
12) “There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” — USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux
13) “Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” — Obama spiritual advisor of 20 years, Jeremiah Wright
14) “There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.” —Obama spiritual advisor of 20 years, Jeremiah Wright
15) “The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” — Louis Farrakhan
16) “White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Journalist Jonathan Valania
17) “(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. …’Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’” — Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at Barack Obama’s inauguration
18) “We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way.” — Journalist Helen Thomas
19) “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” — US Vice President Joe Biden
20) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” —US Vice President Joe Biden
21) “I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street.” — Racist Hollywood filmmaker, Spike Lee
22) “I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman, Charles Barron
23) “We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go.” — Form Washington DC mayor, Marion Barry
24) “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” — Barack Obama
25) “That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” — Barack Obama
You can pick your nose Barry, but you can’t
pick your grandmother.
RINO Leader: Obamacare Likely Here to Stay
House Republican Conference Chair Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers said on Thursday that Obamacare is unlikely to be repealed!
LET’S MAKE SURE CATHY McMORRIS ROGERS IS UNLIKELY TO BE RE-ELECTED.
DUMP ALL THESE RINO BASTARDS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. STARVE THE GOP OF MONEY AND VOTES UNTIL IT IS OUT OF EXISTENCE.
WE HAVE A REPLACEMENT AT THE READY:
“Dat’s wut I wood do if I wuz you. But I ain’t you, iz I?”
REPEAL THE NIGHTMARE:
Obamacare deals blow to one-doctor medicine
‘Squeaker John:’ Republicans are the problem
House Speaker John Boehner had mocked his House Republican colleagues for inaction on immigration reform, mimicking them as follows: “Ohhhh. Don’t make me do this. Ohhhh. This is too hard.”
“Ohhhh. This bra is too tight.
Ohhhh. My balls are too small.”
‘Jerkoff John’ McCain to honor corrupt old crow Hillary Clinton
McCain called Clinton “my friend” and praised her public service career!
PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE AGAINST RINO RATS PLANNING TO STEAL THE COMING TEA PARTY VICTORY IN NOVEMBER 2014
And without a doubt, Harvard’s dumbest:
New Questions About How Obama Got Into Harvard
Obama Got Worst Grades in Harvard History
400 Obama Columbia ‘Classmates:’ Not A Single One Remembers Him Being There
Saudi billionaire did help Obama into Harvard
Obama’s College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia
How Did Stoner Obama Get Into College?
After the Tea Party secures a victory in November, the backstabbing idiots of the GOP are considering pushing RINO Eric Cantor as the new House Squeaker
We do have an option:
And the likes of —
Jews ordered to ‘register’ in east Ukraine:
Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups
“Lois, I get the top bunk!”
Huma Abedin, size 7
RINO bad-memory lane:
Republicans Rush To Defend Huma Abedin From Michele Bachmann
A loser and two Weiners:
Then tries to kill himself by jumping out a window.
(And you thought you had a bad day?)
This is actually a great personal tragedy. And about as funny as Stephen Colbert.
Isn’t that right, Squeaker Boehner?
Happening in your country, right now:
The sinister Harry Reid, controlling of our nation’s Senate via the Democrat party.
DEMOCRAT running for RINO Eric Cantor’s House seat calls for genocide:
– wants to kill Christians, members of the Tea
Party and those who watch Fox News;
-vows to engage in a massive abuse of power
against millions of Americans if he is elected in
-expresses desire to kill one-tenth of those who
support the NRA.
“You have to elect him to see if he really means it.”
-The constipated, batsh-t crazy Nancy Pelosi: the psycho who shoved Obamacare on the nation
We at The Fine Report profoundly thank Kathleen Sebelius for demonstrating the obvious the failure of Barack Obama and Obamacare by making a joke out both for the past 5 years.
RINO idiot Eric Cantor thanks Sebelius for her service ( — he was serious!)
John Boehner Cries at Taco Bell Event
“The culture that made America great must die.”
RINOs helping to kill it:
House Republicans Are Quietly Giving in to Obamacare
Ebony Magazine Editor Tweets Racial Insults
Why not? Everything else about the Obamas is an outrageous lie.
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mitch Obama:
Ebony Magazine Editor Tweets Racial Insults
Obama’s bitch Johh Boehner (with the help of RINO Eric Cantor) leads the latest RINO charge to stab us and our county in the back
Kansas Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp: “Temporary Obamacare fix a ‘gimmick.’ Passing it was “exactly what the Republican leadership totally and honestly promised they were not going to do. This has become the way they operate.”
Georgia Republican Rep. Paul Broun: “I consider it a step backwards for democracy. his Putin-esque behavior is an example of why I voted against Boehner as Speaker of the House.”
Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert: “This was the way the House was run in 2007 and 2008 when Democrats had control. We can’t trust our own leadership.”
Republican Rep. Raul Labrado: “This shouldn’t have happened.”
*As Ebony Magazine’s racist editor would say, “Here comes a RINO dude telling me how to do this Conservative thing. Pass.”
Boehner to attend Ritz Carlton event for anti-Tea Party group
No joke: IS JOHN BOEHNER BEING BLACKMAILED?
Boehner has chosen to alienate the American people he represents in defense of Obama’s agenda.
Some (not all) example:
- Debt Ceiling talks. Obama always gets what he wants and Boehner always caves.
- Operation Fast and Furious: At every turn in this investigation, Boehner fought bringing it to sunlight. The only reason it went as far as it did was because of public pressure and the dogged determination of the House Oversight Committee and Senator Charles Grassley. In fact, when the House contempt vote came to the floor, Boehner scheduled it on the same day as the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare.
- Sided with Obama on Rep. Michele Bachmann’s concerns about Huma Abedin’s connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Benghazi: Boehner has demonstrated little to no interest in getting to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi. He only addresses the subject when forced to and has been against the formation of a House Select Committee.
- The day after the 2012 election, Boehner signaled that he would help to push Obama’s agenda, saying, “We’re ready to be led”, despite retaining a majority in the House.
- Has signaled support for Obama’s push for comprehensive immigration reform legislation, despite such an approach being a Republican Party suicide pact.
- When presented with an opportunity to de-fund Obamacare, Boehner has chosen instead not to, which will make it Boehnercare.
- Syria: In perhaps his most egregious cave, Boehner has decided to side with the Muslim Brotherhood / al-Qaeda by siding with Obama on Syria. He expressed this solidarity as the anniversary of 9/11/01 and 9/11/12 approaches. In fact, his Congressional body may vote to fight on behalf of al-Qaeda on 9/11.
Says the Squeaker: “The lesson in all this? If you hire a prostitute, don’t let her take your picture.”
John Boehner: Speaker of the House and a vain coward of historic proportions.
*Ebony Magazine ‘Apologizes’ For Editor’s Racist Tweets
EBONY.com Senior Editor and racist Tweeter Jamilah Lemieux
You can’t say you weren’t warned:
The vast majority of Americans have no idea of the existence of the most sinister and most powerful person in the world:
Valerie Jarrett, the CEO of Obama Inc.
Can’t say you weren’t warned about her, either.
The Squeaker on the latest Obamacare extension: ‘What the hell is this, a joke?’
No, Squeaker, it’s a strategy. And much like everything else, it’s over your head:
Says Rush Limbaugh: “HealthCare.gov; no way of knowing who’s enrolled; no way of knowing how many have paid. The insurance companies have no way of collecting. And they had three years to do this. That is what makes it tough for me to believe that this is simply and strictly incompetence.”